We beat any price. Call for details
Any single, or combination of items
Something wrong? Return it!
Bilstein 5100 Series Struts let you level your vehicle while replacing your factory struts!
The Bilstein 5100 Series Adjustable Strut / Shock will lift the front of your truck without the use of coil spacers. Multiple snap-ring grooves allows different spring seat positions allowing 0" (stock height) to 2" of front end lift. Great for leveling the front end with the rear. These struts / shocks feature a corrosion resistant zinc finish, vehicle specific valving & Bilstein's superior, race inspired performance characteristics. Bilstein's patented Digressive self-adjusting valving delivers improved damping control and a smooth ride for your Dodge Ram 1500 on all road surfaces at any speed.
1. Price shown is for (1) strut, quantity (2) struts required for most applications.
2. Image shown is a representation of this product. Actual shock may vary slightly.
3. These struts can be used with coil / strut spacers, but must be set at stock height settings.
1. Price shown is for (1) shock, quantity (2) shocks required for most applications.
2. Image shown is a representation of this product. Actual shocks may vary slightly.
3. Most Suspension lift kits will lift the front more than the rear (Example: 6 in. front / 4 in. Rear). Please select the actual amount of the REAR lift (not the front) when ordering rear shocks.
4. Old part #24-186988
|Part 24-186988 fits:||2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500|
1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 4wd (w/0" to 2" rear suspension lift) - Bilstein 5100 Series Shock Absorber - REAR (each)