This Tuff Country Lift Kit for the Ford F250 truck uses upper coil springs spacers and rear add-a-leafs to lift your F250 2.5". The included coil springs spacers with maintain a factory ride. Add-a-leafs are added to the existing rear leaf springs to add an additional 1.5" of lift. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 22980KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) or 22980KH (w/SX6000 Shocks) please select in options above.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Adds 2.5" of lift to front & 1.5" to the rear
- Upper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
- Allows for more tire clearance
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
1. Due to some variations in models, a small percentage of vehicles will require a drop track bar bracket. (#22971, 2005-2007) or (#22972, 2008-2016)
2. Important Note: Factory length front shocks must be replaced with new extended front shocks to install this leveling kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.