Needing to level the front end of your Ford Super Duty F250 with the rear? This simple to install Tuff Country Leveling Kit is the perfect solution. Included are (2) coil spring spacers that mount above your factory coil springs to lift the front of the Super Duty 2.5". This maintains a factory ride and will allow installation of 33" x 12.5" tires. Made of 1/4" steel and powder coated for strength and durability.
Note: To purchase part# 22970KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) please select in options above.
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Tuff Country # 22970 lifts front of vehicle 2.5" for a level stance
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5' tires
- Simple Installation
- Made of 1/4" steel
- Powder coated finish for durability
- Maintains a factory ride
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
1. Due to some variations in models, a small percentage of vehicles will require a drop track bar bracket. (#22971, 2005-2007) or (#22972, 2008-2012)
2. Important Note: Factory length front shocks must be replaced with new extended front shocks to install this leveling kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.