Level your Ford Super Duty F350 with a Tuff Country leveling kit. This simple to install kit includes (2) coil spring spacers that mount above your factory coil springs to lift the front of the Super Duty 2.5". This maintains a factory ride and will allow installation of 33" x 12.5" tires. Made of 1/4" steel and powder coated for strength and durability.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 22970KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) or 22970KH (w/SX6000 Shocks) please select in options above.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Tuff Country # 22970 lifts front of vehicle 2.5" for a level stance
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5' tires
- Simple Installation
- Made of 1/4" steel
- Powder coated finish for durability
- Maintains a factory ride
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
1. Due to some variations in models, a small percentage of vehicles will require a drop track bar bracket. (#22971, 2005-2007) or (#22972, 2008-2012)
2. Important Note: Factory length front shocks must be replaced with new extended front shocks to install this leveling kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.