Gain additional tires with this Tuff Country # 22924 Ford F150 2" lift kit. This Ford lift kit uses a combination of upper coil/strut spacers and rear add-a-leafs to get 2" of lift. The strut spacers do not require factory strut disassembly for a simple installation. Rear add-a-leafs are added to your existing leaf springs for a lift of 1.5" in the rear. Once installed this lift kit will keep the "Factory Rake", with the front end being slightly lower than the rear.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 22924KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) or 22924KH (w/SX6000 Shocks) please select in options above.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- No strut disassembly required for front struts spacers
- New front struts are not required
- Rear add-a-leafs installed into stock rear leaf springs
- Maintains the factory rake look (rear end slightly higher than the front end)
- Tuff Country # 22924 Lifts F150 2" in front and 1.5" in rear
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
1. New extended shocks are not required to install this leveling kit properly.
2. Will not fit 2004 Heritage Edition.