This Tuff Country 2" Lift Kit for the Ford F150 truck uses front replacement torsion bar keys and rear lift blocks to lift your F150 2". The included torsion bar keys reindex the factory F150 torsion bars which lifts the truck without "cranking up" the factory torsion bars. Rear cast iron lift blocks replace factory blocks to give an additional 2" of lift in the rear.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 22916KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) or 22916KH (w/SX6000 Shocks) please select in options above.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Tuff Country #22916 adds 2" of lift to front & rear of F150
- Cast Iron Lift Blocks replace factory blocks
- No need to "crank up" torsion bars
- Allows for more tire clearance
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
1. Factory shocks can be used with this suspension lift kit, however new replacement shocks are strongly recommended. See options above.
2. Torsion bar keys are designed to install with a stock suspension only. Do not use with other types of lift kits. Will void warranty.