This Ford F150 leveling kit from Tuff Country Suspension lifts the front 2" to be level with the rear. Designed to install above the factory struts (no strut disassembly for easy install) and maintains a factory ride. Factory front struts can be retained.
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- No strut disassembly required to install, simple-bolt installation
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
- Tuff Country # 22904 Lifts the Front of your F150 for a level stance
- Upper coil spacers maintain a factory ride
- Simple bolt-on installation kit
- Factory front struts are retained
- Made in the USA of 1/4" steel
- Maintains a factory ride
- No Cutting or Drilling Required
- No spring compression required
- No permanent modifications to factory parts
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
1. New extended shocks are not required to install this leveling kit properly.
2. Will not fit 2004 Heritage Edition.