Get you new Chevy Silverado 3500 in the air with a suspension lift kit from Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension. This high quality 6" lift kit gives you enough fender well clearance to fit up to 35 inch tires. Once installed this kit will give your Silverado a great new aggressive look.
Extended steering knuckles and a mult-peice sub frame are the foundation of this Chevy Silverado 3500 lift kit. The steering knuckles keep the vehicle in alignment with needing to drop the upper control arms. The three-piece sub frame (two cross members and a heavy duty skid plate) make installation make easier than when installing a 1 piece sub frame kit. Also included in this is a torsion bar crossmember skid plate for added protection on your undercarriage. Differential drop brackets and torsion bar drop brackets keep everything in alignment. All front bump stop are relocated to maintain their factory specs. The rear of the vehicle is lifted using 4 inch (used to level the Chevy Silverado 3500) cast iron lift blocks and extended ubolts.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 16090KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) or 16090KH (w/SX6000 Shocks) please select in options above.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Added tire clearance for larger tires
- New steering knuckles eliminate need to drop upper control arms
- Multi piece sub-frame w/heavy duty skid plates
- All front and rear bump stops are relocated
- Allows use of 35" x 12.5" tires
1. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with additional back spacing is required. Amount will vary depending on height of the rim. See instructions for specific sizes.