Gain additional clearance to fit 33 inch tires and a cool new look with this Tuff Country Chevy Silverado HD 4 inch lift kit. Using a combination of new extended steering knuckles and a one-piece sub-frame to lift the front end. 2 inch cast iron blocks lift the rear to level with the front. Differential drop brackets and torsion bar drop brackets keep everything in alignment. A one-piece subframe strengthens and stabilizes the front end.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 14985KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) oplease select in options above.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- New steering knuckles eliminate need to drop upper control arms
- One piece sub-frame gives increased strength and helps to eliminate squeaks and rattles
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
1. Only fits 2001-2010 models with torsion bar front end. Will not fit with coil over front end.
2. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with a 4.5" back spacing or less is required.