When purchasing a Chevy Tahoe lift kit don't trust your truck to anything less than a Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension lift kit. More than your average lift kit, all systems are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market.
Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's new "Strong" Chevy Suburban / Tahoe 4" lift kit use new extended steering knuckles and a three-piece sub frame that includes two cross members that are connected by a heavy duty skid plate. This skid plate is designed to protect the front differential and stabilize the cross members for unmatched strength and durability. This design also allows for an easier and quicker installation. Rear coil spring spacers lift the rear to level the Chevy Suburban / Tahoe. Differential drop brackets and torsion bar drop brackets keep everything in alignment. Also included are lateral compression arms which along with the 3-piece sub frame strengthen and stabilize the front end. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- New steering knuckles eliminate need to drop upper control arms
- Multi piece sub-frame allows for easier installation
- Includes lateral compression arms
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
1. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with 4.5" or less wheel off set is required.
2. Will not fit models equipped with Stabilitrak.
3. Factory shocks do not need to be replaced, kit includes shock relocating brackets.
4. Excludes vehicles with rear factory air suspension.