TeraFlex Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems begin where our Sport S/T (Street/Trail) Suspension Systems end.
The Alpine CT4 Suspension System is developed for the off-roader craving Baja handling as well as highway control in a no-compromise package. The 4" lift Alpine CT4 builds on the 3" lift Alpine CT3 by adding our fully adjustable Alpine long flexarms and long flexarm brackets as well as a heavy-duty adjustable rear track bar for full suspension adjustability both on- and off-road.
Our fully adjustable Alpine flexarms have been engineered to allow tuning of the pinion and caster angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position as well as optimize front and rear roll centers. The heavy-duty adjustable front track bar and rear track bar bracket eliminate side-to-side movement. Alpine flexarms feature dependable and maintenance-free bushings.
All of this adds up to provide full suspension articulation and flex off-road along with superior ride quality and performance on road as well as minimal brake dive and squat under acceleration to better put the power down on any surface. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) compared to other longarm kits.
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon shock absorbers for superior performance. Falcon shocks and TeraFlex coil springs have been designed to work together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
Features and Benefits
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced noise, vibration, & harshness (NVH)
• Fully adjustable Alpine long flexarms optimizes correct caster & pinion angles for 3-6" lift kits
• High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings provide excellent vibration damping & ride quality
• HD forged adjustable front & rear track bars
• SpeedBump progressive bump stops
• Full range of movement for off-road flex & articulation
• TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty