Get your GMC Sierra 3500 in the air with this affordable 3.5 inch suspension lift kit from Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension. Once installed this kit will allow you to fit up to 33" tall tires (35 inch with minor trimming). Included in this suspension lift are upper control arms with poly bushings, re-indexed torsion bar keys, front shock extension kit, front differential drop kit along with cast iron blocks and extended u-bolts for the rear. New shock absorbers are not required.
IMPROVED !!! This lift kit has been redesigned and upgraded with these upgrades:
1. Re-enforced control arm eyelets.
2. Includes suspension limiting straps.
3. Includes control arm bump stops.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware. Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry. All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest lift kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 13085KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) please select in options above. Extended shocks are not required to install this kit.
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
1. Factory shocks can be used with this suspension lift kit.
2. The stock tires and wheels can be used in conjunction with this lift kit. If a wider tire is installed on the stock wheel, contact with the upper control arm will occur, and is not recommended.
3. Rims with backspacing of 5.5" or less are required for installation of tires wider than stock width.
|Download Instructions:||13085 Instructions|
|Average Install Time||8-10 Hours|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5" or 35" x 11.5" (with trimming)|
|Recommended Rim Backspacing:||5.5 inch or less|
|Amount of Lift:||3.5" Front / 1" Rear|
2) Upper control arms w/poly bushings, 2) Front Torsion Bar Keys, 2) Rear Cast Iron 1" Lift Blocks, 4) Extended Rear U-bolts, 2) Front shock extension brackets, 4) front differential drop spacers and hardware, 2) Limiting straps, 2) Limiting strap brackets, 2) Control arm bump stops, 4) Hardware bags
|Part 13085 fits:||