Get your Chevy Silverado 3500 in the air with this affordable 3.5 inch suspension lift kit from Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension. Once installed this kit will allow you to fit up to 33" tall tires (35 inch with minor trimming). Included in this suspension lift are upper control arms with poly bushings, re-indexed torsion bar keys, front shock extension kit, front differential drop kit along with cast iron blocks and extended u-bolts for the rear. New shock absorbers are not required.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 13090KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) or 13090KH (w/SX6000 Shocks) please select in options above. Extended shocks are not required.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Get Additional Tire Clearance to fit up to 35 inch tires (w/ minor trimming)
- Heavy duty tubular upper control arms maintain factory geometry
- Simple Bolt-on Installation
- Cast iron lift blocks designed specifically for the Silverado 3500
- Powder coated for lasting durability
- Front shock extenders let you maintain your factory shocks
- No cutting or welding required
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
1. Factory shocks can be used with this suspension lift kit.
2. The stock tires and wheels can be used in conjunction with this lift kit. If a wider tire is installed on the stock wheel, contact with the upper control arm will occur, and is not recommended.
3. Rims with backspacing of 5.5" or less are required for installation of tires wider than stock width.