This GMC Sierra Lift Kit by Tuff Country uses front replacement torsion bar keys and rear add-a-leafs to lift your Sierra 2". The included torsion bar keys reindex the factory Sierra torsion bars which lifts the truck without "cranking up" the factory torsion bars. Once installed this lift kit will keep the "Factory Rake", with the front end being slightly lower than the rear.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 12923KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) please select in options above.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Adds 2" of lift to front and 1.5" to the rear of Sierra
- Maintains the factory rake look (rear end slightly higher than the front end)
- No need to "crank up" torsion bars
- Allows for more tire clearance
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
1. New extended shocks are recommended for this lift kit.
2. Torsion bar keys are designed to install with a stock suspension only. Do not use with other types of lift kits. Will void warranty.
3. Will not fit 1999 models with old body style. See #12933 (1988-1998) to fit properly.