Needing just a small amount of lift added to your GMC Sierra 2500HD? Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's GMC Sierra 2500HD 2" Lift Kit is the perfect choice. This lift kit uses front replacement torsion bar keys and rear lift blocks to lift the vehicle. The included torsion bar keys reindex the factory 2500HD torsion bars which lifts the truck without "cranking up" the factory torsion bars. New shock absorbers are not required.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 12034KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) or 12034KH (w/SX6000 Shocks) please select in options above.
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Get Additional Tire Clearance
- Simple Bolt-on Installation
- Cast Iron Lift Blocks designed specifically for the Sierra 2500HD
- Heavy Duty replacement Torsion Bar Keys
- Extened Ubolts and Upper Shock Extenders
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
1. Factory shocks can be used with this suspension lift kit.
2. Torsion bar keys are designed to install with a stock suspension only. Do not use with other types of lift kits. Will void warranty.