Gain additional tire clearance with this Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension GMC Sierra 1500 2" EZ-Install lift kit. This simple to install lift kit uses lower strut / coil spring spacers that mount to the bottom of the strut. This makes installation much easier than the standard upper coil strut spacers. Rear cast iron lift blocks along with extended ubolts raise the rear end 2 inches. Once installed the front end will be slightly lower than the rear. New shocks / struts are not required to install this lift kit properly.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a lift kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware. Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry. All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest lift kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 12031KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) please select in options above.
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
1. New extended rear shocks are optional, not required.
2. If upgrading to a larger tire (32 x 10.50) with aftermarket rims a positive 30 offset is required. If lower than a positive 30 offset wheel is use, trimming is required. If kit is used with factory rims, no trimming will be required.
3. New body style only (excludes 2007 "classic body style")
4. Exludes vehicles with Magnetic Ride Control.
5. Excludes 2016-2017 models with stamped lower control arms
|Download Instructions:||12031 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||32 x 10.50|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 2" Rear|
2) Front lower coil spacers, 2) 3" Cast Iron Lift Blocks (replaces factory blocks) , 2) Hardware bags
|Part 12031 fits:||