Gain additional tire clearance with this Tuff Country Chevy Silverado 1500 2" lift kit. Designed to use combination of upper coil/strut spacers and rear cast iron lift blocks to get 2" of lift. Once installed this lift kit will keep the "Factory Rake", with the front end being slightly lower than the rear.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 12030KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) please select in options above.
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
1. New extended rear shocks are optional, not required.
2. If upgrading to a larger tire (32 X 10.50) with aftermarket rims a positive 30 offset is required. If lower than a positive 30 offset wheel is use, trimming is required. If kit is used with factory rims, no trimming will be required.
3. New body style only (excludes 2007 "classic body style")
4. Excludes vehicles equipped with Magnetic Ride Control
|Download Instructions:||12030 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||32 X 10.50|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 2" Rear|
2) Front upper coil spacers, 2) 3" Cast Iron Lift Blocks (replaces factory blocks) , 2) Hardware bags
|Part 12030 fits:||