Gain additional tires with this Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension GMC Sierra 1500 2" lift kit. This GMC Sierra lift kit uses a combination of upper coil/strut spacers and rear add-a-leafs to get 2" of lift. Once installed this lift kit will keep the "Factory Rake", with the front end being slightly lower than the rear. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Note: To purchase Tuff Country 12020KN (w/SX8000 Shocks) or 12020KH (w/SX6000 Shocks) please select in options above.
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- New front struts are not required
- Rear add-a-leafs installed into stock rear leaf springs
- Maintains the factory rake look (rear end slightly higher than the front end)
- Lifts Sierra 2" in front and rear
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
1. New extended rear shocks are optional, not required.
2. If upgrading to a larger tire (32 X 10.50) with aftermarket rims a positive 30 offset is required. If lower than a positive 30 offset wheel is use, trimming is required. If kit is used with factory rims, no trimming will be required.
3. New body style only (excludes 2007 "classic body style")
4. Excludes vehicles equipped with Magnetic Ride Control