Level your GMC Sierra 1500 with this extremely popular Tuff Country leveling kit. This simple-to-install leveling kit will raise the [axle] . Once installed, this lift kit will allow slightly larger tires, and improve handling by eliminating excessive dive and roll while cornering. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and is the originator of the “leveling kit”, backing all kits with a limited lifetime warranty. At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 25 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
No Drilling or cutting Required, simple bolt-on installation
No strut removal required, install onto bottom of factory struts
Keeps your stock ride
Levels the front of your truck with the rear
New struts or shocks are not required or needed
Will allow for use of 32 x 10.50 tires
Finest High Grade Billet Aluminum (not plastic like other brands)
No spring compression required or strut dissassembly
Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
Backed by the Tuff Country Lifetime Warranty
1. New extended shocks are not required to install this leveling kit properly.
2. Designed for Chevy Silverado models with front struts only. Vehicles with torsion bars please see part # 12903.
3. If upgrading to a larger tire (32 x 10.50) with aftermarket rims a positive 30 offset is required. If lower than a positive 30 offset wheel is use, trimming is required. If kit is used with factory rims, no trimming will be required.
4. Will not fit 2007 Classic models with front torsion bars.
5. Due to inconsistent factory coil spring heights, variations in end ride height results may vary
6. Excludes 2016-2018 models with stamped lower control arms
7. Exludes vehicles with Magnetic Ride Control.
8. Excludes AT4 and Denali models