This Tuff Country "EZ-Install" leveling kit for the Chevy Silverado 1500 makes installation a snap. Designed to install on the bottom of the factory struts, this leveling kit does not require removal or the factory struts. No drilling, cutting or other modifications required. Made in the USA with the finest high grade aluminum. This will never wear out, unlike other materials that are used by other manufactures. All required hardware is included.
Like most full-size trucks, the Chevy Silverado 1500 model has a lower front end than the rear end. This is a look that many buyers do not enjoy and would prefer a level stance. Tuff Country's leveling kit will lift the front end 2 inches for a level ride. Besides leveling your trucks front end with the rear, by gaining the additional tire clearance you are able to fit a large tire. With larger tires you get a more aggresive look along with more ground clearance (which can come in handy when you leave the pavement).
|With over 25 years of experience Tuff Country is a market leader in lifting and leveling trucks. All products are backed by their rock solid lifetime warranty against any defects or failure.
Features and Benefits
- No Drilling or cutting Required, simple bolt-on installation
- No strut removal required, install onto bottom of factory struts
- Keeps your stock ride
- Levels the front of your truck with the rear
- New struts or shocks are not required or needed
- Will allow for use of 32 x 10.50 tires
- Finest High Grade Billet Aluminum (not plastic like other brands)
- No spring compression required or strut dissassembly
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Backed by the Tuff Country Lifetime Warranty
1. New extended shocks are not required to install this leveling kit properly.
2. Designed for Chevy Silverado 1500 models with front struts only. Vehicles with torsion bars please see part # 12903.
3. If upgrading to a larger tire (32 x 10.50) with aftermarket rims a positive 30 offset is required. If lower than a positive 30 offset wheel is use, trimming is required. If kit is used with factory rims, no trimming will be required.
4. Will not fit 2007 Classic models with front torsion bars.
5. Due to inconsistent factory coil spring heights, variations in end ride height results may vary
6. Excludes 2016-2017 models with stamped lower control arms
7. Exludes vehicles with Magnetic Ride Control.