This simple to install Tuff Country 12000 leveling kit for the Chevy Silverado 1500 will raise the front end 2 inches. This is done by installing the included spacers above the factory strut / coils. No need to replace struts or shocks, no strut disassembly required. With the additional fender clearance you are able to fit a larger tire. With larger tires you get a more aggresive look along with more ground clearance (which can come in handy when you leave the pavement). Made in the USA of high grade billet aluminum. Backed by a lifetime warranty.
Made in the USA for a Reason - Since 1988 Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been and still remains one of the very few suspension lift kit / leveling kit brands that manufactures, designs and packages its products in the USA. Why does this matter? Buy a leveling kit from nearly any other brand that imports their products from overseas and you will get inferior steel, components and hardware. Many brands will also leave out important components that are crucial to proper suspension geometry. All can lead to fitment, alignment and sagging issues down the road. While Tuff Country may not be the cheapest leveling kit on the market, quality components and happy customers are a higher priority.
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 30 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
1. New extended shocks are not required to install this leveling kit properly.
2. Designed for Chevy Silverado models with front struts only. Vehicles with torsion bars please see part # 12903.
3. If upgrading to a larger tire (32 X 10.50) with aftermarket rims a positive 30 offset is required. If lower than a positive 30 offset wheel is use, trimming is required. If kit is used with factory rims, no trimming will be required.
4. Will not fit 2007 Classic models with front torsion bars.
5. Excludes vehicles equipped with Magnetic Ride Control
6. Due to inconsistent factory coil spring heights, variations in end ride height results may vary
7. Excludes Trail Boss models.
|Download Instructions:||12000 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||32 x 10.50|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 0" Rear|
2) Front strut spacers, 1) Hardware bag
|Part 12000 fits:||