This simple to install leveling kit for the Chevy Silverado 1500 will raise the front end 2 inches. This is done by installing the included spacers above the factory strut / coils. No need to replace struts or shocks, no strut disassembly required. With the additional fender clearance you are able to fit a larger tire. With larger tires you get a more aggresive look along with more ground clearance (which can come in handy when you leave the pavement). Made in the USA of high grade billet aluminum. Backed by a lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- No Drilling Required, Simple bolt-on installation
- Keeps your stock ride
- Levels the front of your truck with the rear
- New struts or shocks are not required or needed
- Will allow for use of 32 X 10.50 tires
- Finest High Grade Billet Aluminum
- No spring compression required or strut dissassembly
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Backed by the Tuff Country Lifetime Warranty
1. New extended shocks are not required to install this leveling kit properly.
2. Designed for Chevy Silverado models with front struts only. Vehicles with torsion bars please see part # 12903.
3. If upgrading to a larger tire (32 X 10.50) with aftermarket rims a positive 30 offset is required. If lower than a positive 30 offset wheel is use, trimming is required. If kit is used with factory rims, no trimming will be required.
4. Will not fit 2007 Classic models with front torsion bars.
5. Excludes vehicles equipped with Magnetic Ride Control
6. Due to inconsistent factory coil spring heights, variations in end ride height results may vary