For those consumers that do not like the "nose down" look, Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's leveling kit is designed to easily and safely level the front of your GMC Sierra 1500. Using coil spring / strut spacers that are mounted above the factory coil / struts this leveling kit maintains a factory ride by not adding any additional pre-load on the struts. Will also allow for slightly larger tires (285/70R). Includes (2) coil / strut spacers and required hardware.
1. New extended shocks are not required to install this leveling kit properly.
2. Designed for Chevy Silverado models with front struts only. Vehicles with torsion bars please see part # 12903.
3. If upgrading to a larger tire (32 X 10.50) with aftermarket rims a positive 30 offset is required. If lower than a positive 30 offset wheel is use, trimming is required. If kit is used with factory rims, no trimming will be required.
4. Will not fit 2007 Classic models.
5. Due to inconsistent factory coil spring heights, variations in end ride height results may vary
6. Excludes AT4 models
|Download Instructions:||12000 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||32 X 10.50|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 0" Rear|
2) Front strut spacers, 1) Hardware bag
|Part 12000 fits:||