This Performance Accessories PA10153 Body Lift Kit will lift your GMC Canyon 3 inches without modifying the factory suspension. This will allow for larger diameter tires for increased ground clearance and an aggressive off-road look. Designed to fit GMC Canyon 4x4 & 2wd models in the year range 2004 thru 2006.
High Grade Materials - This GMC Canyon 3" body lift kit uses extremely durable lift block's that are constructed of a high grade reinforced nylon along with extended body bolts, required hardware and brackets. The blocks install between the body and the frame where your factory body mounts reside. Grade 5 zinc plate extended bolts replace the factory body mount bolts.
Better Ride Quality - Because the factory suspension is not altered, your ride quality will not be changed. No front alignment is required along with no extended shocks required by installing this body lift kit. Unlike many suspension lift kits that will create a harsh ride and change the suspension geometry requiring a front end alignment.
Proudly Made in the USA - Performance Accessories (A Daystar Company) body lifts are all made in the USA using high quality zinc plated hardware and powder coated brackets.
1. Some suspension lift kit manufactures do not recommend the addition of any body lift kit. If you have or are planning to install a suspension lift and a body lift kit please refer to the suspension lift kit manufacture or contact us for more information.
2. Note: Image shown is a representation of this part. Actual part may vary.
6. Front and rear bumper brackets are included in this GMC Canyon kit.
15. Steering extension included
21. Rear bumper brackets are to enhance appearance only, bumper cannot be used for towing
|Download Instructions:||PA10153 Instructions|
|Amount of Lift:||3"|
|Average Install Time:||8 to 12 hours|
|Part PA10153 fits:||