Keep your Ford F350 from sagging!!
SumoSprings for the rear end are great if your vehicle is pulling a trailer or carrying a heavy load. They will stabilize your vehicle and help to keep it level. Made as rear alternative to traditional air bags by Air Lift and Firestone. These micro-cellular springs differ in that they require no inflation and will not leak or rupture. While not adjustable like air bag helper springs, Sumosprings will help to reduce sway and reduce sagging in the rear end. Just mount and forget. Included with all kits are steel mounting brackets and hardware. All are custom fit for a simple installation.
Features & Benefits
- Maintenance and adjustment free Ford F350 suspension enhancements
- SumoSprings are made of micro-cellular poly foam
- Rupture and Leak Proof
- Simple no-drill installation
- Helps maintain a level stance
- Made in the USA
|Average Install Time:||1 hour|
|Download Instructions:||SSR-103-47-1 Instructions|
|Axle (front or rear):||Rear|
- Items Included:
- (1) Pair of SumoSprings and any required brackets and hardware
- 44 lbs.
- SKU #SSR-103-47-1 Fits:
- 2015 Ford F350 2wd & 4wd (w/o 5th wheel hitch)
- 2014 Ford F350 2wd & 4wd (w/o 5th wheel hitch)
- 2013 Ford F350 2wd & 4wd (w/o 5th wheel hitch)
- 2012 Ford F350 2wd & 4wd (w/o 5th wheel hitch)
- 2011 Ford F350 2wd & 4wd (w/o 5th wheel hitch)
Never load any vehicle beyond the manufactures gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR).