Keep your Dodge Ram 4500 front end from sagging with SumoSprings by SuperSprings!
SumoSprings for the front end are great if your vehicle is equipped with a snow plow, winch or heavy duty aftermarket bumper. They will stabilize your front end and help to keep it level. Designed replace the factory bump stops on most vehicles. The SumoSpring's height is greater which will activate quicker than your factory bump stops. Made of poly foam with a progressive rate and allow up to 3,000 pounds of load capacity. All required hardware is included for a simple installation.
Features & Benefits
- Maintenance and adjustment free Dodge Ram 4500 suspension enhancements
- SumoSprings are made of micro-cellular poly foam
- Rupture and Leak Proof
- Simple no-drill installation
- Helps maintain a level stance
- Made in the USA
|Average Install Time:||1 hour|
|Download Instructions:||SSF-303-54 Instructions|
|Axle (front or rear):||Front|
- Items Included:
- (1) Pair of SumoSprings and any required hardware
- 6 lbs.
- SKU #SSF-303-54 Fits:
- 2014 Dodge Ram 4500 2wd & 4wd
- 2013 Dodge Ram 4500 2wd & 4wd
- 2012 Dodge Ram 4500 2wd & 4wd
- 2011 Dodge Ram 4500 2wd & 4wd
- 2010 Dodge Ram 4500 2wd & 4wd
- 2009 Dodge Ram 4500 2wd & 4wd
- 2008 Dodge Ram 4500 2wd & 4wd
- 2007 Dodge Ram 4500 2wd & 4wd
Never load any vehicle beyond the manufactures gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR).