SuperSprings are adjustment free helper springs that mount above the factory springs to provide additional load support and to reduce body roll by up to 30%. This unique stabilizing system uses a shackle with a roller on each end of the springs to which allows the GMC Truck SuperSprings to activate when needed. If needed you can level or lift from side-to-side or front-to-rear with the shackles muti-hole settings.
Note: We include the required mounting kit in the pricing for this application. Most other suppliers will sell this as an option for additional charges.
Features & Benefits
- Adjustment free GMC Truck Helper Springs
- Five year warranty for recreational vehicles, two year for commercial vehicles
- Simple no-drill installation>
- Helps to support extra load capacity
- Includes one or two leafs per spring, depends on vehicle and weight rating
- Reduces body roll by 30%
- Made in the USA
|Level Load Capacity||3000 lbs|
|Average Install Time:||1 to 2 Hours|
|Download Instructions:||SSA8-MXKT Instructions|
|Axle (front or rear):||Rear|
- Items Included:
- (1) Pair of Super Springs, (1) Mounting Kit
- 45 lbs.
- SKU #SSA8-MXKT Fits:
- 1987 GMC Truck 3/4 ton 4wd
- 1986 GMC Truck 3/4 ton 4wd
- 1985 GMC Truck 3/4 ton 4wd
- 1984 GMC Truck 3/4 ton 4wd
- 1983 GMC Truck 3/4 ton 4wd
- 1982 GMC Truck 3/4 ton 4wd
- 1981 GMC Truck 3/4 ton 4wd
- 1980 GMC Truck 3/4 ton 4wd
- 1979 GMC Truck 3/4 ton 4wd
- 1978 GMC Truck 3/4 ton 4wd
- 1977 GMC Truck 3/4 ton 4wd
- 1976 GMC Truck 3/4 ton 4wd
- 1975 GMC Truck 3/4 ton 4wd
- 1974 GMC Truck 3/4 ton 4wd
- 1973 GMC Truck 3/4 ton 4wd
Never load any vehicle beyond the manufactures gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR).
Price shown includes required mounting kit. Note that many businesses sell the mounting kit separately as an option.