SuperSprings are adjustment free helper springs that mount above your vehicles factory springs to provide additional load support and to reduce body roll by up to 30%. This unique stabilizing system uses a shackle with a roller on each end of the springs to which allows the Dodge Ram 4500 SuperSprings to activate when needed. If needed you can level or lift from side-to-side or front-to-rear with the shackles muti-hole settings.
Features & Benefits
- Adjustment free Dodge Ram 4500 Helper Springs
- Five year warranty for recreational vehicles, two year for commercial vehicles
- Simple no-drill installation>
- Helps to support extra load capacity
- Includes one or two leafs per spring, depends on vehicle and weight rating
- Reduces body roll by 30%
- Made in the USA
|Level Load Capacity||4000 + lbs|
|Average Install Time:||1 to 2 Hours|
|Download Instructions:||SSA23 Instructions|
|Axle (front or rear):||Rear|
- 70 lbs.
- SKU #SSA23 Fits:
- 2013 Dodge Ram 4500
- 2012 Dodge Ram 4500
- 2011 Dodge Ram 4500
- 2010 Dodge Ram 4500
- 2009 Dodge Ram 4500
- 2008 Dodge Ram 4500
- 2007 Dodge Ram 4500
Never load any vehicle beyond the manufactures gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR).
Mounts above factory top overloads. No additional mounting hardware required.