SuperSprings are adjustment free helper springs that mount above your vehicles factory springs to provide additional load support and to reduce body roll by up to 30%. This unique stabilizing system uses a shackle with a roller on each end of the springs to which allows the GMC Topkick SuperSprings to activate when needed. If needed you can level or lift from side-to-side or front-to-rear with the shackles muti-hole settings.
Features & Benefits
- Adjustment free Helper Springs
- Five year warranty for recreational vehicles, two year for commercial vehicles
- Simple no-drill installation>
- Helps to support extra load capacity
- Includes one or two leafs per spring, depends on vehicle and weight rating
- Reduces body roll by 30%
- Made in the USA
|Level Load Capacity||6000 lbs|
|Average Install Time:||1 to 2 Hours|
|Download Instructions:||SSA17 Instructions|
|Axle (front or rear):||Rear|
- 106 lbs.
- SKU #SSA17 Fits:
- 2010 GMC Topkick C5500 2wd
- 2009 GMC Topkick C5500 2wd
- 2008 GMC Topkick C5500 2wd
- 2007 GMC Topkick C5500 2wd
- 2006 GMC Topkick C5500 2wd
- 2005 GMC Topkick C5500 2wd
- 2004 GMC Topkick C5500 2wd
- 2003 GMC Topkick C5500 2wd
Never load any vehicle beyond the manufactures gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR).
Mounts above factory top overloads. No additional mounting hardware required.