SuperSprings are adjustment free helper springs that mount above your vehicles factory springs to provide additional load support and to reduce body roll by up to 30%. This unique stabilizing system uses a shackle with a roller on each end of the springs to which allows the Ford F250 SuperSprings to activate when needed. If needed you can level or lift from side-to-side or front-to-rear with the shackles muti-hole settings.
Features & Benefits
- Adjustment free Ford F250 Helper Springs
- Five year warranty for recreational vehicles, two year for commercial vehicles
- Simple no-drill installation>
- Helps to support extra load capacity
- Includes one or two leafs per spring, depends on vehicle and weight rating
- Reduces body roll by 30%
- Made in the USA
|Level Load Capacity||5000 lbs|
|Average Install Time:||1 to 2 Hours|
|Download Instructions:||SSA13 Instructions|
|Axle (front or rear):||Rear|
- Items Included:
- (1) Pair of Super Springs, (1) Mounting Kit
- 75 lbs.
- SKU #SSA13 Fits:
- 2015 Ford F250 (with factory overloads)
- 2014 Ford F250 (with factory overloads)
- 2013 Ford F250 (with factory overloads)
- 2012 Ford F250 (with factory overloads)
- 2011 Ford F250 (with factory overloads)
Never load any vehicle beyond the manufactures gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR).
Price shown includes required mounting kit. Note that many businesses sell the mounting kit separately as an option.