SuperSprings are adjustment free helper springs that mount above your vehicles factory springs to provide additional load support and to reduce body roll by up to 30%. This unique stabilizing system uses a shackle with a roller on each end of the springs to which allows the Nissan Frontier SuperSprings to activate when needed. If needed you can level or lift from side-to-side or front-to-rear with the shackles muti-hole settings.
Note: We include the required mounting kit in the pricing for this application. Most other suppliers will sell this as an option for additional charges.
Features & Benefits
- Adjustment free Nissan Frontier Helper Springs
- Five year warranty for recreational vehicles, two year for commercial vehicles
- Simple no-drill installation>
- Helps to support extra load capacity
- Includes one or two leafs per spring, depends on vehicle and weight rating
- Reduces body roll by 30%
- Made in the USA
|Level Load Capacity||2000 lbs|
|Average Install Time:||1 to 2 Hours|
|Download Instructions:||SSA1-MTKT Instructions|
|Axle (front or rear):||Rear|
- Items Included:
- (1) Pair of Super Springs, (1) Mounting Kit
- 30 lbs.
- SKU #SSA1-MTKT Fits:
- 2014 Nissan Frontier Crewcab 4wd & 2wd
- 2013 Nissan Frontier Crewcab 4wd & 2wd
- 2012 Nissan Frontier Crewcab 4wd & 2wd
- 2011 Nissan Frontier Crewcab 4wd & 2wd
- 2010 Nissan Frontier Crewcab 4wd & 2wd
- 2009 Nissan Frontier Crewcab 4wd & 2wd
- 2008 Nissan Frontier Crewcab 4wd & 2wd
- 2007 Nissan Frontier Crewcab 4wd & 2wd
- 2006 Nissan Frontier Crewcab 4wd & 2wd
- 2005 Nissan Frontier Crewcab 4wd & 2wd
Never load any vehicle beyond the manufactures gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR).
Price shown includes required mounting kit. Note that many businesses sell the mounting kit separately as an option.