The Rancho RS5000 shock absorbers are a pioneer in the shock industry. Rancho has offered the RS5000 shocks for truck and SUV'S for 28 years. This affordable shock is offered from stock height to lifted applications making them a good choice on or off road. Rancho has included a red boot to give a great look and protect the rod and seal. The shocks are constructed with a twin tube design and the expanded body diameter allows for more fluid capacity for a cooler shocks. Backed by Ranchos Limited Lifetime Warranty, guarantees a quality product that will last.
Features & Benefits
- Rancho RS5000 shock absorbers are custom fit for the Ford F150
- Hefty 5/8" piston rod delivers strength and durability off road
- Double welded loops guarantee even the roughest terrain will not leave you on the side of the trail
- Offering Ten Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving is what makes customization to each vehicle possible .
- Rebound bumpers on top of the piston reduce any harshness transferred to the vehicle if the shock is ever topped out
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Amount of lift required:||4"|
|Average Install Time:||30 Minutes to 1 hours|
|Quantity Required:||2 (shocks sold individually)|
- 7 lbs.
- SKU #RS5112 Fits:
- 1996 Ford F150 4wd
- 1995 Ford F150 4wd
- 1994 Ford F150 4wd
- 1993 Ford F150 4wd
- 1992 Ford F150 4wd
- 1991 Ford F150 4wd
- 1990 Ford F150 4wd
- 1989 Ford F150 4wd
- 1988 Ford F150 4wd
- 1987 Ford F150 4wd
- 1986 Ford F150 4wd
- 1985 Ford F150 4wd
- 1984 Ford F150 4wd
- 1983 Ford F150 4wd
- 1982 Ford F150 4wd
- 1981 Ford F150 4wd
- 1980 Ford F150 4wd
1. Price shown is for (1) shock, quantity (2) shocks required for most applications.
2. Image shown is a representation of this product. Actual shocks may vary slightly.
3. Most Suspension lift kits will lift the front more than the rear (Example: 6 in. front / 4 in. Rear). Please select the actual amount of the REAR lift (not the front) when ordering rear shocks.
4. Part No. RS8125 axle shim kit may be required on rear axle for shock-to-axle clearance