The Rancho RS5000 shock absorbers are a pioneer in the shock industry. Rancho has offered the RS5000 shocks for truck and SUV'S for 28 years. This affordable shock is offered from stock height to lifted applications making them a good choice on or off road. Rancho has included a red boot to give a great look and protect the rod and seal. The shocks are constructed with a twin tube design and the expanded body diameter allows for more fluid capacity for a cooler shocks. Backed by Ranchos Limited Lifetime Warranty, guarantees a quality product that will last.
1. Price shown is for (1) shock, quantity (2) shocks required for most applications.
2. Image shown is a representation of this product. Actual shocks may vary slightly.
3. Most Suspension lift kits will lift the front more than the rear (Example: 6 in. front / 4 in. Rear). Please select the actual amount of the REAR lift (not the front) when ordering rear shocks.
4. With Rancho RS6591 or comparable suspension system.
5. Excluding All Wheel Drive
|Amount of lift required:||3"|
|Average Install Time:||30 Minutes to 1 hours|
|Quantity Required:||2 (shocks sold individually)|
|Part RS5010 fits:||