The Rancho "RS9000XL series shock absorbers allow you to control your ride quality. With 9 position tuning technology you decide how stiff or soft to set your shocks, providing up to 400% change in control. By just turning an adjuster knob located at the bottom of the body of the shock, you can switch from an off road performance shock to an on road comfort ride. Need to haul a heavy load? Just turn the adjuster knob up to 9 for a firmer more controlled ride. Ford F250 owners now have the ability to decide what ride they like best. Rancho RS9000XL shock absorbers offer a large 2.75" (70mm) body diameter and large 18mm Nitro carb rod for performance and strength you can count on. Don't settle for just one shock when you can buy one shock that acts like 9 different shocks.
Features & Benefits
- 9 position tuning technology for a custom ride on any terrain
- Liquid Metallic Finish
- 2.75" (70mm) body diameter body and 18mm Nitro Carb rod deliver strength and durability off road
- Double welded loops guarantee even the roughest terrain will not leave you on the side of the trail
- Graphite filled Fluon banded piston for longevity and increased durability
- Rebound bumper on top of the piston isolates impact if the shock is ever topped out
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Amount of lift required||5-6"|
|Average Install Time:||30 Min to 1 hours|
|Quantity Required:||2 (shocks sold individually)|
- 7 lbs.
- SKU #RS999048 Fits:
- 2010 Ford F250 4wd
- 2009 Ford F250 4wd
- 2008 Ford F250 4wd
- 2007 Ford F250 4wd
- 2006 Ford F250 4wd
- 2005 Ford F250 4wd
1. price shown is for (1) shock, quantity (2) shocks required for most applications.
2. image shown is a representation of this product. actual shocks may vary slightly.
3. Exclude chassis cab