The Rancho RS7000MT series shock absorbers are a monotube gas charged shock designed specifically to control lifted and non-lifted trucks and give better handling and performance. Finished with a brushed and zinc plated, clear coated finish, sets the Ranch RS7000 shocks apart from the competition. The Ten-Stage velocity sensitive valving custom tunes to the Ford F350 for peak performance on and off road. With the Rancho limited lifetime warranty you can be sure these shocks are a quality product that will last.
Features & Benefits
- These Rancho RS7000MT shock absorbers are custom tuned for the Ford F350
- Hefty 14MM hardened and chrome piston rod delivers strength and durability off road
- Mono-tube design with high pressure nitrogen gas charge
- Double welded loops guarantee even the roughest terrain will not leave you on the side of the trail
- Offering Ten Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving is what makes customization to each vehicle possible
- Unique Hydraulic lock out on top of the piston isolates impact if the shock is ever topped out
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Amount of lift required||2 1/2"|
|Average Install Time:||30 Min to 1 hours|
|Quantity Required:||2 (shocks sold individually)|
- 7 lbs.
- SKU #RS7254 Fits:
- 2010 Ford F350 4wd with Dual Rear Wheels
- 2009 Ford F350 4wd with Dual Rear Wheels
- 2008 Ford F350 4wd with Dual Rear Wheels
- 2007 Ford F350 4wd with Dual Rear Wheels
- 2006 Ford F350 4wd with Dual Rear Wheels
- 2005 Ford F350 4wd with Dual Rear Wheels
1. Price shown is for (1) shock, quantity (2) shocks required for most applications.
2. Image shown is a representation of this product. Actual shocks may vary slightly.
3. Most Suspension lift kits will lift the front more than the rear (Example: 6 in. front / 4 in. Rear). Please select the actual amount of the REAR lift (not the front) when ordering rear shocks.
4. With Rancho RS6510 or RS6515 Suspension or comparable suspension system.
5. Excludes Chassis Cab