The Rancho RS7000MT series shock absorbers are a monotube gas charged shock designed specifically to control lifted and non-lifted trucks and give better handling and performance. Finished with a brushed and zinc plated, clear coated finish, sets the Ranch RS7000 shocks apart from the competition. The Ten-Stage velocity sensitive valving custom tunes to the Jeep CJ5 for peak performance on and off road. With the Rancho limited lifetime warranty you can be sure these shocks are a quality product that will last.
Features & Benefits
- These Rancho RS7000MT shock absorbers are custom tuned for the Jeep CJ5
- Hefty 14MM hardened and chrome piston rod delivers strength and durability off road
- Mono-tube design with high pressure nitrogen gas charge
- Double welded loops guarantee even the roughest terrain will not leave you on the side of the trail
- Offering Ten Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving is what makes customization to each vehicle possible
- Unique Hydraulic lock out on top of the piston isolates impact if the shock is ever topped out
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Amount of lift required||2"|
|Average Install Time:||30 Min to 1 hours|
|Quantity Required:||2 (shocks sold individually)|
- 7 lbs.
- SKU #RS7119 Fits:
- 1986 Jeep CJ5 4wd
- 1985 Jeep CJ5 4wd
- 1984 Jeep CJ5 4wd
- 1983 Jeep CJ5 4wd
- 1982 Jeep CJ5 4wd
- 1981 Jeep CJ5 4wd
- 1980 Jeep CJ5 4wd
- 1979 Jeep CJ5 4wd
- 1978 Jeep CJ5 4wd
- 1977 Jeep CJ5 4wd
- 1976 Jeep CJ5 4wd
1. price shown is for (1) shock, quantity (2) shocks required for most applications.
2. image shown is a representation of this product. actual shocks may vary slightly.