The Rancho RS7000MT series shock absorbers are a monotube gas charged shock designed specifically to control lifted and non-lifted trucks and give better handling and performance. Finished with a brushed and zinc plated, clear coated finish, sets the Ranch RS7000 shocks apart from the competition. The Ten-Stage velocity sensitive valving custom tunes to the Ford F150 for peak performance on and off road. With the Rancho limited lifetime warranty you can be sure these shocks are a quality product that will last.
Features & Benefits
- These Rancho RS7000MT shock absorbers are custom tuned for the Ford F150
- Hefty 14MM hardened and chrome piston rod delivers strength and durability off road
- Mono-tube design with high pressure nitrogen gas charge
- Double welded loops guarantee even the roughest terrain will not leave you on the side of the trail
- Offering Ten Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving is what makes customization to each vehicle possible
- Unique Hydraulic lock out on top of the piston isolates impact if the shock is ever topped out
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Amount of lift required||4"|
|Average Install Time:||30 Min to 1 hours|
|Quantity Required:||2 (shocks sold individually)|
- 7 lbs.
- SKU #RS7112 Fits:
- 1996 Ford F150 4wd
- 1995 Ford F150 4wd
- 1994 Ford F150 4wd
- 1993 Ford F150 4wd
- 1992 Ford F150 4wd
- 1991 Ford F150 4wd
- 1990 Ford F150 4wd
- 1989 Ford F150 4wd
- 1988 Ford F150 4wd
- 1987 Ford F150 4wd
- 1986 Ford F150 4wd
- 1985 Ford F150 4wd
- 1984 Ford F150 4wd
- 1983 Ford F150 4wd
- 1982 Ford F150 4wd
- 1981 Ford F150 4wd
- 1980 Ford F150 4wd
1. Price shown is for (1) shock, quantity (2) shocks required for most applications.
2. Image shown is a representation of this product. Actual shocks may vary slightly.
3. Most Suspension lift kits will lift the front more than the rear (Example: 6 in. front / 4 in. Rear). Please select the actual amount of the REAR lift (not the front) when ordering rear shocks.
4. Part No. RS8125 axle shim kit may be required on rear axle for shock-to-axle clearance