The Rancho RS7000MT series shock absorbers are a monotube gas charged shock designed specifically to control lifted and non-lifted trucks and give better handling and performance. Finished with a brushed and zinc plated, clear coated finish, sets the Ranch RS7000 shocks apart from the competition. The Ten-Stage velocity sensitive valving custom tunes to the Dodge Ram 2500 for peak performance on and off road. With the Rancho limited lifetime warranty you can be sure these shocks are a quality product that will last.
Features & Benefits
- These Rancho RS7000MT shock absorbers are custom tuned for the Dodge Ram 2500
- Hefty 14MM hardened and chrome piston rod delivers strength and durability off road
- Mono-tube design with high pressure nitrogen gas charge
- Double welded loops guarantee even the roughest terrain will not leave you on the side of the trail
- Offering Ten Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving is what makes customization to each vehicle possible
- Unique Hydraulic lock out on top of the piston isolates impact if the shock is ever topped out
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Amount of lift required||0"|
|Average Install Time:||30 Min to 1 hours|
|Quantity Required:||2 (shocks sold individually)|
- 7 lbs.
- SKU #RS7044 Fits:
- 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 4wd (8800 GVW)
- 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 4wd (8800 GVW)
- 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 4wd (8800 GVW)
- 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 4wd (8800 GVW)
- 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 4wd (8800 GVW)
- 1997 Dodge Ram 2500 4wd (8800 GVW)
- 1996 Dodge Ram 2500 4wd (8800 GVW)
- 1995 Dodge Ram 2500 4wd (8800 GVW)
- 1994 Dodge Ram 2500 4wd (8800 GVW)
1. price shown is for (1) shock, quantity (2) shocks required for most applications.
2. image shown is a representation of this product. actual shocks may vary slightly.
3.Excludes Snow Plow Prep Package