Bilstein 5100 Series Struts let you level your vehicle while replacing your factory struts!
The Bilstein 5100 Series Adjustable Strut / Shock will lift the front of your truck without the use of coil spacers. Multiple snap-ring grooves allows different spring seat positions allowing 0" (stock height) to 2.5" of front end lift. Great for leveling the front end of the Silverado with the rear. These struts / shocks feature a corrosion resistant zinc finish, vehicle specific valving & Bilstein's superior, race inspired performance characteristics. Bilstein's patented Digressive self-adjusting valving delivers improved damping control and a smooth ride for your Chevy Silverado 1500 on all road surfaces at any speed.
1. Price shown is for (1) strut, quantity (2) struts required for most applications.
2. Image shown is a representation of this product. Actual shock may vary slightly.
3. These struts can be used with coil / strut spacers, but must be set at stock height settings.
Features & Benefits
- Level front of Silverado with the rear
- 0" (stock height) to 2" of front lift
- Multiple snap-ring grooves allows different spring seat positions
- Replaces factory strut/shock & maintains factory coil springs
- Corrosion Resistant Zinc Finish
- Alternative for coil / strut spacers
- Massive Self-Adjusting Digressive Piston
- Floating Dividing Piston
- Bilstein superior, race inspired performance characteristics
- Valved specifically for the Chevy Silverado
- High Pressure Nitrogen Gas Performance
- Bilstein quality back by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Axle (front or rear):||FRONT|
|Amount of Lift||Adjustable - 0" (stock height) to 2" FRONT Lift|
|Type of strut:||5100 Series Gas - Adjustable|
|Quantity required:||2 (shocks / struts sold individually)|
- 10 lbs.
- SKU #24-186940 Fits:
- 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2014 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2013 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2012 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2011 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2010 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2009 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2008 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500
1. Price shown is for (1) shock, quantity (2) shocks required for most applications.
2. Image shown is a representation of this product. Actual shocks may vary slightly.
3. Most Suspension lift kits will lift the front more than the rear (Example: 6 in. front / 4 in. Rear). Please select the actual amount of the REAR lift (not the front) when ordering rear shocks.
4. Old part #F4-BE5-E376-H0