Bilstein Shocks, known worldwide for Quality & Performance
Replace your worn factory struts with Bilstein Heavy Duty Gas Pressure Struts. Built around the Mono-tube design these shocks offer the ultimate in ride control, handling & performance. Know worldwide for quality, these Bilstein Struts are designed to offer super damping ability that makes them ideal for heavy hauling, towing and occasional off-road use, while maintaining an exceptional "street" ride. Valved specifically for the Silverado.
1. Price shown is for (1) shock / strut, quantity (2) struts / shocks required for most applications.
2. Image shown is a representation of this product. Actual shock may vary slightly.
Features & Benefits
- Mono-tube Gas Shock Construction
- Massive Self-Adjusting Digressive Piston
- Floating Dividing Piston
- High performance shocks/struts ideal for towing, off-road & daily driving
- Valved specifically for the GMC Sierra
- Yellow powdered coated, with blue boot or cover
- High Pressure Nitrogen Gas Performance
- Bilstein quality back by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Axle (front or rear):||FRONT|
|Extended for Lift Kit (YES or NO)||NO|
|Type of shock:||HD Mono-tube Gas Strut|
|Quantity required:||2 (shocks sold individually)|
- 10 lbs.
- SKU #24-188227 Fits:
- 2015 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2014 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2013 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2012 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2011 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2010 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2009 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2008 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500
1. Price shown is for (1) shock, quantity (2) shocks required for most applications.
2. Image shown is a representation of this product. Actual shocks may vary slightly.
3. Most Suspension lift kits will lift the front more than the rear (Example: 6 in. front / 4 in. Rear). Please select the actual amount of the REAR lift (not the front) when ordering rear shocks.
4. Old part #F4-BE5-D971-H0