Bilstein 5100 Series Struts let you level your vehicle while replacing your factory struts!
The 5100 Series Adjustable Strut / Shock will lift the front of your truck without the use of coil spacers. Multiple snap-ring grooves allows different spring seat positions allowing 0" (stock height) to 2.5" of front end lift. Great for leveling the front end with the rear. These struts / shocks feature a corrosion resistant zinc finish, vehicle specific valving & Bilstein's superior, race inspired performance characteristics. Bilstein's patented Digressive self-adjusting valving delivers improved damping control and a smooth ride for your Toyota FJ Cruiser on all road surfaces at any speed.
Features & Benefits
- Level front of FJ Cruiser with the rear
- 0" (stock height) to 2.5" of front lift
- Multiple snap-ring grooves allows different spring seat positions
- Replaces factory strut/shock & maintains factory coil springs
- Corrosion Resistant Zinc Finish
- Alternative for coil / strut spacers
- Massive Self-Adjusting Digressive Piston
- Floating Dividing Piston
- Bilstein superior, race inspired performance characteristics
- Valved specifically for the Toyota FJ Cruiser
- High Pressure Nitrogen Gas Performance
- Bilstein quality back by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Axle (front or rear):||FRONT|
|Amount of Lift||Adjustable - 0" (stock height) to 2.5" FRONT Lift|
|Type of strut:||5100 Series Gas - Adjustable|
|Quantity required:||2 (shocks / struts sold individually)|
- 10 lbs.
- SKU #24-239370 Fits:
- 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- 2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
1. Price shown is for (1) shock, quantity (2) shocks required for most applications.
2. Image shown is a representation of this product. Actual shocks may vary slightly.
3. Most Suspension lift kits will lift the front more than the rear (Example: 6 in. front / 4 in. Rear). Please select the actual amount of the REAR lift (not the front) when ordering rear shocks.
4. Old part #F4-BE5-C477-T0