Bilstein 5100 Series Struts let you level your vehicle while replacing your factory struts!
The Bilstein 5100 Series Adjustable Strut / Shock will lift the front of your truck without the use of coil spacers. Multiple snap-ring grooves allows different spring seat positions allowing 0" (stock height) to 2.5" of front end lift. Great for leveling the front end of the Tundra with the rear. These struts / shocks feature a corrosion resistant zinc finish, vehicle specific valving & Bilstein's superior, race inspired performance characteristics. Bilstein's patented Digressive self-adjusting valving delivers improved damping control and a smooth ride for your Toyota Tundra on all road surfaces at any speed.
Features & Benefits
- Level front of Tundra with the rear
- 0" (stock height) to 2.5" of front lift
- Multiple snap-ring grooves allows different spring seat positions
- Replaces factory strut/shock & maintains factory coil springs
- Corrosion Resistant Zinc Finish
- Alternative for coil / strut spacers
- Massive Self-Adjusting Digressive Piston
- Floating Dividing Piston
- Bilstein superior, race inspired performance characteristics
- Valved specifically for the Toyota Tundra
- High Pressure Nitrogen Gas Performance
- Bilstein quality back by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Axle (front or rear):||FRONT|
|Amount of Lift||Adjustable - 0" (stock height) to 2.5" FRONT Lift|
|Type of strut:||5100 Series Gas - Adjustable|
|Quantity required:||2 (shocks / struts sold individually)|
- 10 lbs.
- SKU #24-188265 Fits:
- 2006 Toyota Tundra
- 2005 Toyota Tundra
- 2004 Toyota Tundra
- 2003 Toyota Tundra
- 2002 Toyota Tundra
- 2001 Toyota Tundra
- 2000 Toyota Tundra
1. Price shown is for (1) shock, quantity (2) shocks required for most applications.
2. Image shown is a representation of this product. Actual shocks may vary slightly.
3. Most Suspension lift kits will lift the front more than the rear (Example: 6 in. front / 4 in. Rear). Please select the actual amount of the REAR lift (not the front) when ordering rear shocks.
4. Old part #F4-BE5-6929-H0