Keep your Chrysler Town and Country rear end from sagging with Coil SumoSprings by SuperSprings!
Coill SumoSprings for the rear end are great if your vehicle is loaded down with heavy cargo, or towing. They will stabilize your rear end and help to keep it level and they will also help to reduce side to side body roll and sway. SumoSprings simply slide between the turns of your factory coil springs. Made of poly foam with a progressive rate to create a cushion effect and smooth ride.
Features & Benefits
- Maintenance and adjustment free Chrysler Town and Country suspension enhancements
- Coil SumoSprings are made of micro-cellular poly foam
- Reduces side to side sway
- Simple Installation, easily slides into stock coil springs
- Helps maintain a level stance
- Made in the USA
|Average Install Time:||1 hour|
|Download Instructions:||CSS-1195 Instructions|
|Axle (front or rear):||Rear|
- Items Included:
- (1) Pair of SumoSprings and any required hardware
- 3 lbs.
- SKU #CSS-1195 Fits:
- 2013 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2012 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2011 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2010 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2009 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2008 Chrysler Town & Country
Never load any vehicle beyond the manufactures gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR).