Keep your Chevy Venture rear end from sagging with Coil SumoSprings by SuperSprings!
Coill SumoSprings for the rear end are great if your vehicle is loaded down with heavy cargo, or towing. They will stabilize your rear end and help to keep it level and they will also help to reduce side to side body roll and sway. SumoSprings simply slide between the turns of your factory coil springs. Made of poly foam with a progressive rate to create a cushion effect and smooth ride.
Features & Benefits
- Maintenance and adjustment free Chevy Venture suspension enhancements
- Coil SumoSprings are made of micro-cellular poly foam
- Reduces side to side sway
- Simple Installation, easily slides into stock coil springs
- Helps maintain a level stance
- Made in the USA
|Average Install Time:||1 hour|
|Download Instructions:||CSS-1168 Instructions|
|Axle (front or rear):||Rear|
- Items Included:
- (1) Pair of SumoSprings and any required hardware
- 3 lbs.
- SKU #CSS-1168 Fits:
- 2005 Chevy Venture
- 2004 Chevy Venture
- 2003 Chevy Venture
- 2002 Chevy Venture
- 2001 Chevy Venture
- 2000 Chevy Venture
- 1999 Chevy Venture
- 1998 Chevy Venture
- 1997 Chevy Venture
- 1996 Chevy Venture
- 1995 Chevy Venture
Never load any vehicle beyond the manufactures gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR).