Coill SumoSprings for the front end are great if your vehicle is equipped with a snow plow, winch or heavy duty aftermarket bumper. They will stabilize your front end and help to keep it level and they will also help to reduce side to side body roll and sway. Coil SumoSprings simple slide between the turns of your factory coil springs. Made of poly foam with a progressive rate to create a cushion effect and smooth ride.
Features & Benefits
- Maintenance and adjustment free Dodge Intrepid suspension enhancements
- Coil SumoSprings are made of micro-cellular poly foam
- Reduces side to side sway
- Simple Installation, easily slides into stock coil springs
- Helps maintain a level stance
- Made in the USA
|Average Install Time:||1 hour|
|Download Instructions:||CSS-1094 Instructions|
|Axle (front or rear):||Front|
- Items Included:
- (1) Pair of SumoSprings and any required hardware
- 3 lbs.
- SKU #CSS-1094 Fits:
- 2004 Dodge Intrepid
- 2003 Dodge Intrepid
- 2002 Dodge Intrepid
- 2001 Dodge Intrepid
- 2000 Dodge Intrepid
- 1999 Dodge Intrepid
- 1998 Dodge Intrepid
Never load any vehicle beyond the manufactures gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR).