Coill SumoSprings for the front end are great if your vehicle is equipped with a snow plow, winch or heavy duty aftermarket bumper. They will stabilize your front end and help to keep it level and they will also help to reduce side to side body roll and sway. Coil SumoSprings simple slide between the turns of your factory coil springs. Made of poly foam with a progressive rate to create a cushion effect and smooth ride.
Features & Benefits
- Maintenance and adjustment free Chevy Trailblazer suspension enhancements
- SumoSprings are made of micro-cellular poly foam
- Reduces side to side sway
- Simple Installation, easily slides into stock coil springs
- Helps maintain a level stance
- Made in the USA
|Average Install Time:||1 hour|
|Download Instructions:||CSS-1094 Instructions|
|Axle (front or rear):||Front|
- Items Included:
- (1) Pair of SumoSpring
- 3 lbs.
- SKU #CSS-1094 Fits:
- 2009 Chevy Trailblazer
- 2008 Chevy Trailblazer
- 2007 Chevy Trailblazer
- 2006 Chevy Trailblazer
- 2005 Chevy Trailblazer
- 2004 Chevy Trailblazer
- 2003 Chevy Trailblazer
- 2002 Chevy Trailblazer
Never load any vehicle beyond the manufactures gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR).