Carshow's "Factory-Look"Navigation systems are designed to replace the existing factory audio systems for your Chevy Silverado 1500. This navigation system gives you peace of mind that you will never have to stop for directions or get lost again. Designed to plug into the factory wiring harness, maintain a factory look and integrate with factory steering wheel controls
Carshow navigation systems use the iGO Primo navigation software. iGo is a leader in vehicle navigation software and is know for it's ase of use. Looking for an address or just a local restaurant or gas station, iGo Primo software will get you there.
This Carshow multi-media navigation system not only gives you directions, but also integrates with the GM factory systems like OnStar, XM Satellite Radio, standard or Bose Audio (Does not support Bose Centerpoint audio systems), Bluetooth, steering wheel control and more.
Features & Benefits
- Carshow navigation systems are custom fit for the Chevy Silverado 1500
- Easy installation (1 to 2 hours)
|Download Instructions||CS-GM1010-P11 Instructions|
|Screen Size:||7 Inch Touch Screen|
|Average Install Time:||1 to 2 hours|
|LDC Sreen (Yes or No):||Yes|
- Items Included:
- Includes Plug & Play Harness, GPS Antenna, Quick Start Guide
- 9 lbs.
- SKU #CS-GM1010-P11 Fits:
- 2012 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2011 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2010 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2009 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2008 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500