Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks, the Perfect Addition to your Lift Kit or Leveling Kit
The Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks are designed specifically for your lifted vehicle. These shock absorbers feature a corrosion resistant zinc finish and vehicle specific valving. 5100 Series shocks use Bilstein's superior single tube high gas pressure design for consistent fade-free performance and long life. Bilstein's patented Digressive self-adjusting valving delivers improved damping control and a smooth ride for your GMC Truck on all road surfaces at any speed.
The Advantage of Bilstein's Monotube Design
Heat is one of the major detriments to the performance and longevity of any shock absorber. Conventional designed shocks trap the heat within the shock body and do not let it adequately dissipate, making them prone to heat build up, fade and eventual failure.
Bilstein's technically superior, monotube gas charged design allows the excessive heat from the oil to transfer to the outer surface of the shock body and dissipate more efficiently. Gas pressure on the dividing piston exerts force on the oil column which prevents aeration (foaming) and viscosity loss. This allows the shock to maintain full damping characteristics under all conditions.
Note: Price shown is for (1) shock, quantity (2) shocks required for most applications.
Features & Benefits
- Bilstein Mono-tube Gas Shock Construction
- Corrosion Resistant Zinc Finish
- Designed for vehicles with lift kits & leveling kits
- Massive Self-Adjusting Digressive Piston
- Floating Dividing Piston
- High performance shocks ideal for towing, off-road & daily driving
- Valved specifically for the GMC Truck
- High Pressure Nitrogen Gas Performance
- Bilstein 33-061399 is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Axle (front or rear):||FRONT|
|Extended for Lift Kit (YES or NO)||YES (4" to 6" Front Lift Kit)|
|Type of shock:||Mono-tube Gas / 5100 Series|
|Quantity required:||2 (shocks sold individually)|
- Fits Make / Model:
- GMC Truck
- Fits Years:
- 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
- 10 lbs.
1. Price shown is for (1) shock, quantity (2) shocks required for most applications.
2. Image shown is a representation of this product. Actual shocks may vary slightly.
3. Most Suspension lift kits will lift the front more than the rear (Example: 6 in. front / 4 in. Rear). Please select the actual amount of the REAR lift (not the front) when ordering rear shocks.
4. Old part #F4-BE5-6139-H5