How to contact us
About your shipment and returns
How to contact us
To check the status of an existing order: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get personalized help with placing an order and finding parts for your vehicle. Or, send us your comments and suggestions: email@example.com
Phone support is available: (800) 903-2760 8:00 am - 5:00 pm / Monday-Friday / Mountain Standard Time
We strive to improve our product selection, availability and service. If you encounter an error with our site, please email our tech support: firstname.lastname@example.org
7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Ordering online with us is simple, secure and convenient. Just follow these simple steps.
1. Shop & cart
- Find the product(s) you would like to order
- Place an item in your shopping cart by clicking "Buy Now"
- Not ready to checkout yet? Click "Continue Shopping"
- To remove an item from your cart, click "Remove"
- When you are done shopping, click "Begin Checkout"
- You will then be asked to enter billing & shipping information
- Once completed click "Continue w/ Checkout" and review order
3. Confirm you order
- Your order will be summarized to show the items you have selected, your shipping address & total amount to be billed
- Once you have reviewed your order click "enter credit card info"
- Enter your credit card #, expiration date & click "place order"
- You will then be emailed an order confirmation
1. Quick Shipments Approximately 75% of all orders placed leave our warehouses within 24 to 72 hours(not including weekends & holidays). Most remaining orders leave within 3 to 5 days. Even with our huge inventory, we may run out of an item. If this is the case some orders can take between 2 to 4 weeks. Once an order has shipped average FedEx / UPS transit time is an additional 2 to 5 working days. Average time once an order has been place to the time it is delivered is 7 to 14 days.
2. Shipment Method Most orders are shipped Fed Ex with the exception of CRE & Prothane which will ship via UPS. We cannot accept PO boxes or an APO. Shipments are made to all 50 states & Canada. For Next Day Air & 2nd Day Air shipments please call customer service to place your order (800) 903-2760
3. Canada Orders Orders shipped to Canada are subject to tariffs, customs duties and associated assessments. These fees may include Import Duties, Brokerage Fees, Value Added Taxes (VAT) and Customs Clearance Fees. These costs are the responsibility of the customer. The shipping/handling Suspension Connection charges do not include any of these fees. The customs fees and/or brokerage fees are usually charged by the company (UPS or FedEx) delivering the order.
1. Privacy Personal information is used to process orders and never sold to 3rd parties. You do have the option to receive newsletters & specials from SuspensionConnection.com by email, which can be canceled anytime
2. Security Any credit card & personal information you enter on our site is strongly encrypted by industry-standard protocol, SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). SuspensionConnection.com also uses Scan Alerts "Hacker Safer" service. To earn HACKER SAFE certification, www.suspensionconnection.com must pass more than 2,000 daily security tests, which probe all of the known methods and tricks hackers use to steal credit cards.
SuspensionConnection.com accepts these major credit cards: American Express, Master Card, Visa and Discover
About your Shipment & Returns
To check status of an order or to track an order please call our customer support team at: (800) 903-2760. Mon-Fri 8:00 am-5:00 pm MST or email us at email@example.com
Please Note: If you are needing a tracking # for your order, most are emailed to customers once an order has been shipped (from Suspension Connection - Orders or Fed Ex). Please check your email (sometimes it will go to a spam folder).
Items shipped directly from a manufacturer will sometimes see a delay of 24 to 48 hours after the order has shipped until the tracking # is available to be emailed. A few manufactures do not provide tracking #'s for drop shipped items (Firestone & Wade), please call and our customer service department and we will be happy to call the manufacture to check status of your order.
SuspensionConnection.com will gladly accept returns for items returned within 90 days of the original purchase date under these guidelines:
1. Contact Us You must contact us and let us know that you intend to return a part. Please call (800) 903-2760. Please give the specific reason for your return and request a (RGA) Return Goods Authorization number.
2. RGA Number Write in large black letters the RGA number on the outside of the returned package along with a copy of the original invoice.
3. Return Package Return the package(s) freight pre-paid to:
Suspension Connection 4172 West 8370 South West Jordan, UT 84088
Note: Some returns are subject to a restocking fee. Refunds will be given on parts only, not labor/installation charges, shipping, or any other charges. All parts must be returned in the original package, can not have been damaged or installed and must be in original condition. All returned parts must be sent freight prepaid and are subject to a re-boxing fee.
Defective items under warranty may be returned for replacement. All warranty packages must be issued a (RGA) Return Goods Authorization number from SuspensionConnection.com (800) 903-2760 and be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice. The customer is responsible for all freight charges incurred with a warranty.
CANCELLATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED THROUGH E-MAIL, FAX OR VOICE-MAIL MESSAGE. YOU MUST SPEAK DIRECTLY TO A TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE (800) 903-2760 TO HAVE YOUR ORDER CANCELLATION CONFIRMED.