Keep your Ford Expedition rear end from sagging with Coil SumoSprings by SuperSprings!
Coill SumoSprings for the rear end are great if your Ford Expedition is loaded with a heavy load or towing. Ford Expedition SumoSprings will stabilize your rear end and help to keep it level and they will also help to reduce side to side body roll and sway. Coil SumoSprings simple slide between the turns of your factory coil springs. Made of poly foam with a progressive rate to create a cushion effect and smooth ride.
- Maintenance and adjustment free Ford Expedition suspension enhancements
- Coil SumoSprings are made of micro-cellular poly foam
- Reduces side to side sway
- Simple Installation, easily slides into stock coil springs
- Helps maintain a level stance
- Made in the USA
Fits the Following Model:
Fits the Following Years:
03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
|Average Install Time:||1 hour|
|Download Instructions:||CSS-1168 Instructions|
|Axle (front or rear):||Rear|
Never load any vehicle beyond the manufactures gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR).