Keep your Toyota RAV4 rear end from sagging with Coil SumoSprings by SuperSprings!
Coill SumoSprings for the rear end are great if your vehicle is loaded down with heavy cargo, or towing. They will stabilize your rear end and help to keep it level and they will also help to reduce side to side body roll and sway. SumoSprings simply slide between the turns of your factory coil springs. Made of poly foam with a progressive rate to create a cushion effect and smooth ride.
Features & Benefits
- Maintenance and adjustment free Toyota RAV4 suspension enhancements
- Coil SumoSprings are made of micro-cellular poly foam
- Reduces side to side sway
- Simple Installation, easily slides into stock coil springs
- Helps maintain a level stance
- Made in the USA
|Average Install Time:||1 hour|
|Download Instructions:||CSS-1125 Instructions|
|Axle (front or rear):||rear|
- Items Included:
- (1) Pair of SumoSprings and any required hardware
- Fits Make / Model:
- Subaru Forester
- Fits Years:
- 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000
- 3 lbs.
Never load any vehicle beyond the manufactures gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR).